Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Guilty pleasure...gotta watch it

A <span class=weighloss pyramid, made on the food/weighlos..." style="border: medium none ; display: block;" width="300" height="216">Image via Wikipedia

OK, I just ate some frozen Tyson fried chicken....yummm.... I could not help myself today. My will power was weak to say the least. Earlier in the day, I had a bowl of cereal and milk so I could take my meds and then nothing the rest of the day. No appetite, too busy. So about 9 p.m. this evening, just a few minutes ago, I was jonsing for food...fatty, salty food, which one should avoid when taking prednisone. But I was like a heat-seeking missile all the way to Jewel-Osco, the frozen foods section and...the delicious Tyson product I'm working over now. Can't to this everyday. My weight loss would become weight gain with a quickness. Can't have that. The rest of the day, starting when I get up, salads, lean protein, fruits and whole grains. I promise. I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment